Attention all speakers!
PodCamp Pittsburgh, the region’s social, new media event is looking for a dynamic group of speakers to present this year. The event will be held at Point Park University on Saturday, October 27 and Sunday, October 28.
PodCamp is not one-size-fits-all. From website design to development, to blog content and beyond, PodCamp has a little something for everyone. We want our attendees to walk away learning something new, and help them continue to build their own digital toolboxes. And that’s where you come in!
Who should present?
- Local business owners who’ve used social media/their website/search (or all of the above) to gain leads and/or sales
- Social media pros with tips or case studies (or anyone who uses social media in their professions)
- Tech pros with tips on design, development, and everything in between for building your website
Who should you target?
- Local business owners
- Those looking to take their skill level up a notch
Tip: Know there will be different expertise levels in the room, so having something for everyone is key. If you’re targeting a specific level though, indicate that in your description.
How long should your session be?
- Each session runs for 45 minutes, but feel free to leave extra time for Q&A (you can also choose to present on Saturday or Sunday based upon your availability)
So, ready to submit your speaker request? Click here.
Please contact Shawn Graham at firstname.lastname@example.org.